Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Baseball and Batting Gloves

  1. #11
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    The best bat I ever used, the Easton Black Magic 32"/ 28oz.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    That is truly old school.
    crack is whack

  3. #13
    Inactive Member jake_norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2006
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Bat: Easton Stealth Stiff-Flex
    Glove: Glovesmith Pro Model
    Batting Gloves: Nike Show BP
    National Finals Rodeo, starts November 30th

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    34 inch DeMarini Orange and Black....best stick I ever swung with. Ball literally jumps off the bat.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    my favorite bat is Easton Stealth Regular Flex
    my favorite glove is the Rawlings Pro Preferred
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  6. #16
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Gloves: I have Nokona's, but I cannot remember the model number. 11" for SS, and a Kangaroo leather catchers mitt. I also had a 11" Neumann with the tackified palm untill it finally fell apart. I had relaced it many,many times, but the palm finally ripped through.

    Batting gloves: Really didn't care, just as long as they were comfortable. Normally Mizunos, or Nikes.

    Bat: I always liked Copperheads, but they broke too easy. Used TPX AirAttack alot also.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    You used an 11 incher at shortstop? Is that for Softball or baseball?


    For those of you who don't know 1instripes is pretty much the Arod of slow pitch softball.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Before he was put in lockdown anyway.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Baseball. I actually do have my softball glove laying beside of me here at work though (making license plates). It is a 13.5" cheap Louisville Slugger. I haven't paid as much for my softball equipment, as I did for baseball back in the day.

    [ QUOTE ]
    For those of you who don't know 1instripes is pretty much the Arod of slow pitch softball.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Your just saying that cause I broke that womans arm knocking the ball out of her mitt in the Co-Ed game. Then they cuffed me and hauled me off though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    I watched this bat personally make kids who hit the ball 300+ feet, hit it 340+. Its the most amazing bat I have seen, even with the research into it, makes it more amazing.

    raw bblmp b

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •